1. Customer undertakes to ensure the co-operation of the residents/employees/members of the society/corporate/residence as the case may be for moving the furniture to enable Prime Pest Control Authorized Service Technician to carry out treatment. All rooms/cabins/flats in the house/society/corporate as the case may be should be made available for servicing as and when Prime Pest Control Technician calls on his visit. Failure to do so will be treated as a service rendered and no refund shall accrue on his account.
2. Every visit by Prime Pest Control Technician will be made within reasonable time from receipt of an enquiry and will be made during working hours of Prime Pest Control Service Department. In the event such a service is provided additional amount will be charged.
3. If at any time during the contract period the “Pest” against which the service is provided reappears subject to compliance and observations of the conditions and instructions thereto in the contracted premises the company shall carry out necessary service at no additional cost.
4. Children, pets, senior citizen, asthmatic, allergic people should not be allowed during service and before thorough cleaning of the treated premises.
5. Company shall not be liable for damages, death, injuries or any consequential damage of what so ever nature to any person or property, by using the service.
6. The contract is for providing services in the premises covered under the contract. In the event of change of address a fresh contract needs to be entered into for providing the service as the case may be with payment of additional fees.
7. This contract is neither terminable before the expiry period nor transferable.
8. Contract charges are payable by Cash or Cheque / DD favoring “Prime Pest Control” in advance and payment shall accompany signed copy of the contract and such payment shall be released before commencement of contract period.
9. In the event of any complaint, customers are requested to provide their name, address and contact number to the authorized Call Center. Copy of contract & receipt will have to be retained and produced to enable Prime Pest Control technician to verify & provide service.
10. The contract supersedes all prior agreements, undertakings or arrangements, oral or written between parties on subject matter.
11. Company shall not be held responsible for any damages to interior and/or exterior structures of building/rooms/walls/cabins/flats as the case may be which may occur while performing the duty to provide service in the matter.
12. Customer undertakes to keep a representative and/or the person present at all times while the treatment is being carried out as a matter of safety and/or the security to avoid any allegations of what so ever nature and such a representative / person shall be treated as the signing authority for service contract form in whose presence the treatment is carried out.
13. Company will not be responsible for failures of service in the event, instructions given are not followed or treated areas are disturbed / washed, painted or uprooted.
14. Company Disclaimer: Customer may receive Transactional / Promotional SMS or calls from Prime Pest Control.
Instructions / Condition to be observed / complied by customer for successful completion of the job in Apartments/Flats
1. Customers are requested to go through the Do’s and Don’ts leaflet that is handed over to them at the time of order booking by Prime Pest Control sales representative to avoid inconvenience at the time of treatment.
2. The treatment involves drilling above the skirting of the wall or at junction of wall and floor whichever is agreed by customer with Prime Pest Control sales representative at the time of order booking.
3. Before commencement of treatment, customers are requested to move the movable furniture 2 ft. away from the wall, empty all fixed wooden wardrobes, cabinets, wall units and other fixed wooden furniture. Prime Pest Control technicians are instructed not to handle customer’s property.
4. Customers are requested to provide information to Prime Pest Control Technicians on location of the concealed electrical wiring/conduits, telephone cables, and plumbing pipes. This will help company to prevent any damages while drilling operations. Company does not take any responsibility for damage caused to property in absence of the above information.
5. Customers are requested to arrange for electrician and/or carpenter, if need be, at their cost, for treatment of electrical fixtures and fixed woodwork.
6. Customers are requested to arrange electricity for drilling, water to mix chemicals in sufficient quantity, ladder & stool to treat the infestation at higher elevations.
7. Customers are requested to provide necessary access to false ceiling and loft for inspection and treatment.
8. The equipments used in drilling create noise, pesticides do have slight odor, and customers are requested to bear with the same. If customers have any patients/pets/children/senior citizens in the house, do not allow them to remain present while the treatment is in progress. They may be allowed to enter the premises after the premises is ventilated well and also cleaned with a dry cloth.
9. For best results, from the treatment it is necessary to treat entire area of the apartment/flat/building/cabin. Re-occurrence of the termite is possible if part of the area is made unavailable for treatment.
10. Please note that, sometimes customers may see live termites immediately after the treatment, based on the severity of existing infestation. The infestation subsides on contact with chemical over a period of time.
11. The treatments are scheduled as per mutually agreed time frame. The Company shall not be held responsible if the premises are not made available for the treatment on the scheduled date and time.
1. Do not disturb the bait stations with poison/traps or tamper them as they are placed at the strategic locations/rodent runways.
2. Customers are requested to inform if they notice any dead rat or rat trapped in the glue board.
3. The company will recommend proofing measures to prevent entry and movement of rats within customer’s premises.
1. Do not clean / remove GEL spots from the place of application.
2. There is no need to empty kitchen unless it is agreed and instructed by the service technician.
3. Spray chemical treatment may be carried out along wall & floor junction where red and black ant infestation is noticed.
4. Use only Dry cloth for cleaning on completion of treatment.
5. Do not use any pesticides or chemicals as it may repel cockroaches wherever the GEL is applied.
Thanks for booking our services (“Services”). The Services are offered by Prime Pest Control and by using our Services, Customers are agreeing to these terms. Each Service is distinct in nature so service specific terms and conditions (including environment, health and safety measure) together with these terms and condition forms entire understanding between the “Customer” and the “Company”. Please read them carefully.
1. Service conditions are applicable subject to the realization of payment from the Customer.
2. The order once booked and paid in full is neither cancellable nor transferrable.
3. The scope of works limited to all interior areas accessible with standard cleaning aids. The Company Representative will not clean inaccessible and unsafe places.
4. The Customer understands that the Services will be provided at the premises registered at the time of order booking.
5. Customer agrees to provide necessary access to their premises for our company representative/technicians for rendering services.
6. Customer agrees and understands to arrange necessary permission wherever applicable and confirm prior to the job commencement.
7. Pre and Post cleaning inspection need to be carried out by the customers in the presence of technicians and if any corrections are needed, should be made on the same day.
8. Any unsatisfactory services need to be reported within 24 hours of the service delivery. The company will not be held responsible for any complain after 24 hours of service delivery.
9. All valuables including cash, jewelry, items of sentimental value, art, antiques must be kept safe and secured before Company Representative reaches. We shall not be held responsible if any valuables are lost.
10. We do not move or clean heavy objects, electronics goods cabinets or similar item. if it need be, Customer need to arrange at their own cost.
11. Cabinets, Cupboards and Storage areas will not be cleaned from inside, if it need be, Customer agrees to empty it.
12. Precaution must be taken to remove/cover food stuff while cleaning the premises to prevent contamination with chemical.
13. Service does not include cleaning of bio hazard materials and wastes, or Human/animal excrement.
14. Prime Pest Control reserves the rights to change the price unless the customer has paid in full.
15. In the event original requirement of the cleaning job after inspection changes or any additional request is made additional cost will be levied.
16. Customer agrees to cooperate if actual time required at the location is more than the standard time
17. We reserves the right not to be responsible for delay for a cleaning visit due to act of god, traffic congestion, postponed service due to broken equipment, job not complete due to lack of hot water or power and suitable cleaning materials, third party entering or present at Client’s premises obstructing the cleaning process.
18. Customer is not entitled for any refund in part or full once the service is delivered.
19. Except as expressly stated in this Agreement, the Service Provider makes no other warranties, express or implied.
Note: – “Prime Pest Control shall not by any means be or become liable to the customers for any damage suffered by them directly or indirectly through the presence of pest in the premise contracted. The only liability of Prime Pest Control will be limited to re-treat the said premises against the pest for which customer has signed the contract with Prime Pest Control is kept under control.”
1. Our technician starts processing the service as soon as they get intimation from us and hence service once confirmed cannot be cancelled. However, a service can be rescheduled on other date within 24 hours from the service booked.
2. One can also book other service instead of the service booked within 24 hours, provided difference is liable to payment if amount is more.
Customer is not entitled for any refund in part or full once the service is delivered. In the event of issues that may arise before delivery of service, customer can contact Prime Pest Control for full refund.
For any further questions or concerns about the payment or the charges, please reach out to email@example.com